Don’t let this happen this Summer, check out the Summer Fit Program at your local Knowledge Tree!
During Summer break most children don’t want to even consider doing school work, but keeping fresh in their minds what they have learned is very important. The Summer Fit Program offers a fun and active way to keep lessons learned fresh and keep children active, exercising mind and body. Children today have a plethora of options to keep them occupied during the summer months when school is out of session, Summer Fit offers a unique combination of mental and physical exercise that is not only educational but entertaining. Summer Fit has been designed to help children retain the lessons learned during the school year, prepare them for the next year, and keep them moving and entertained all at the same time.
What you get with the Summer Fit Program:
- Character Development Activities that use role models from around the world to develop core values and positive behavior
- Daily Physical Fitness Exercises
- Daily Health & Wellness Tips
- Instructional Exercise Videos
- Tips to Build Healthy Family Lifestyles
- Encourages self-motivation and esteem
- Role Play Activities Increase Family Learning
For more information on the Summer Fit Program check out their website!
And to get started and purchase your workbook click here!
Book levels are set up with the grade they are leaving first with the next grade second. For example, a K-1 level book would be for a student finishing Kindergarten and going into 1st grade.